Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



                                           

               

                      
Kevin Peter Pietersen one of the finest batsmen of England Cricket is now eyeing a return to the international cricket but this time for South Africa.Ohh hold on! South Africa? yes,being born in South Africa he wish to play now for his country.However,his England career may be done and dusted with, but KP has admitted that he would like to play for the country(RSA). However, he added that there's more than a year to go before possibility can even arise.
 
"Yes, it is a thought in my head," he said on Saturday."If it happens, it happens; if it doesn't, it doesn't. Obviously, playing international is something I have done for a very long time. Do I miss playing international cricket? Do I miss batting in international cricket? Yes, I do very much, so you never know."
 

By the time Pietersen becomes eligible to play for South Africa, he'll be 37-years-old. "The eligibility for South Africa is still (over) a year away. So we will have to wait and see, but it (an English call-up) is definitely still an option," he said. "I am in a great frame of mind now and want to play for my birth country. I enjoy myself and don't take life too seriously.
 

"I still practice and love batting, I love practicing my batting, I love the art of batting. It may not guarantee me a good form and  getting runs, but it gives me a good chance to get runs. I am very lucky that I have played international cricket for 10 years and over 100 Test matches."KP has many records in both international and domestic cricket.He made 23 test and 9 odi centuries.
 

Hope we will see a great cricketer's comeback into SouthAfrican cricket team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]